Launch of the Campaign for
United Nations Security Council Intervention For West Papua
Saturday 26 June 2021, 10am – 3.30pm Queensland Council of Unions Level 2, 16 Peel St, South Brisbane
DECLARATION IN TEXT
We would like to bring this attention seriously to the global communities in the name of humanity and respect of human rights principle under the U.N. Charter.
Today time:3.56 26 June 2021
1. West Papua has been under foreign domination for nearly two centuries from 1824 to 2021. When it will be end, we do not know, even United Nations. We are under a threat of state genocide, racial extinction, discrimination, ongoing armed conflict, and the denial of legal rights self -determination,
2. We highlighted multiple international academic, U.N. Genocide experts quoted that West Papua is one of ten country who about to extinction in one decade if there is no international assistance,
3. After Jokowi, the Indonesian president’s announcement, his massive satanic troops deployed to the conflicted regions of Intan Jaya, Puncak, Ndugama, Timika, Paniai, Deiyai, and Dogiyai, and surrounds suburbs, as resulted then shot priests, students, and innocent civilians. Because they are really hard to get Liberation fighters, The TPNPB,
4. Indonesian has extremely failed on the numerous international obligations, as state they obligated to maintain peace and security for his citizens and human rights development, Indonesian states forces violated international humanitarian protocols, this is exactly war crime against humanity… BUT, again Indonesian consistently blocking vising by U.N. Human rights commissioner, Pacific Islands Forum fact finding Mission, even denied a calling by the multilateral governmental organisation Africa, Caribbean Pacific (ACP), European Union (EU) for human rights development.
We strongly believed that denial of all United Nations charter and obligations, are as state brutality of Indonesia against powerless marginalised people of West Papua about 65 years now,
5. We wish the United Nations and International community does not allow Indonesia to keep wiping out native West Papuan, traditional owner of entire rich Islands of West Papua, people going more hostilities, atrocities, killings,
6. We must stop this Indonesian modern genocide.
Therefore, today on behalf of West Papuan people, the diplomatic council of Free Papua Movement (TPNPB OPM) officially going to launch “The United Nations Security Council Intervention To West Papua”.
This announcement would be one of natural ways of the international community to response toward the critical situation bring the lasting peace, justice, and freedom for West Papua.
The Diplomatic Council, TPNPB-OPM Free Papua Movement